1. The average price for a casket today is around $2,000. A simple pine casket usually runs around $300.
2. The average cost of an adult funeral will soon be over $7,000.
In some states if you die without a will, your divorced former spouse
can still inherit your estate. Imagine that fur fight!!!
4. Embalming is not required for the ﬁrst 24 hours and in most states it is not required at all.
5. You can have a direct cremation for as little as $300 depending on location and provider.
6. You can "rent" a casket for a viewing and buy an inexpensive casket online.
7. A funeral home may not refuse to use a casket purchased elsewhere.
8. Each year in the United States' 22,500 cemeteries, we bury roughly 827,060 gallons of embalming ﬂuid and 1,636,000 tons of reinforced concrete.
9. State laws do not require a vault or grave liner ($400 to $10,000) for in-ground burial but many cemeteries insist upon one.
12. Funeral homes must show you a list of all the funeral caskets they sell complete with prices and descriptions before actually showing you their funeral caskets.
13. No states have laws regarding the kind of container in which you can or cannot be buried.
14. By federal law, the funeral home must accept a casket of your choice, regardless of where it's purchased and cannot charge a handling or inspection fee.
are approximately 81 million Baby Boomers and you can be certain sure
that sooner or later we're all going to "mort." Every single one of us. Breathe deeply
and remain serene.
Buy it Now!
Website powered by Network Solutions®